Thursday, October 9, 2008

LOst

Today 8 o'clock when i came to my office early morning....I got one bad new...One off my klik here had lost her son today....Cause of the accident....

I am very sad, when i see the dead body at clinic, when i see a mother and his sister crying because the lost of son and brother....If i in their situation i dont know what we i do....

How i feel if i lost my family??Huh.......I dont know how i will face this situation....

In my life i had see my grandfather and my grand grand mother past away....but at that time i dont feel anything....Cause i just child....For me it is nothing at that time....but how if its happen now??Can i face the situation....

AL-FATIHAH

Ya ALLAH....Please bless us...

0 Pandangan Kekawan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...